ONE HD in regional areas

Started by jillmess, July 01, 2009, 07:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jillmess

Any info on when Ice guides will be updated and/or Ice channel names will change for this?

Jill

Mitch IceGuide

Hi. There will be an announcement regarding the technical details of the channel name changes today. However, can assure you that IceTV will provide the ONE-HD Guide to its Regional lists.

Nem

After receiving your advice today I rang Darwin Digital Ten to check if we were going to receive OneHD. They are "..unaware if the broadcast for OneHD will begin on July 2". I would expect not.
Device: Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Beyonwiz DP-P1
Region: Darwin NT
RSS: Firefox 3 with RSS Ticker plugin

prl

Quote from: Nem on July 01, 2009, 03:24:53 PM
After receiving your advice today I rang Darwin Digital Ten to check if we were going to receive OneHD. They are "..unaware if the broadcast for OneHD will begin on July 2". I would expect not.
???

Bizarre. Surely if it was going to start tomorrow they'd know that. In Canberra, SC Ten HD has been showing a scrolling banner announcing the startup of One HD on 2 July for several weeks. If you have this in Darwin, than it's probably going to arrive on 2 Jul, if not, then probably not.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

jillmess

Quote from: Mitch IceGuide on July 01, 2009, 12:16:09 PM
Hi. There will be an announcement regarding the technical details of the channel name changes today. However, can assure you that IceTV will provide the ONE-HD Guide to its Regional lists.

Announcement email received this afternoon, but I believe the instructions for Topfield TF7100 and Beyonwiz users have been mixed up ie the Topfield instructions are those for the Beyonwiz and vice versa.

Jill

mooseau

my Ice EPG for chanel 50 (One HD Lismore) is showing only Leterman for tonight and for next monday

Mooseau
TF5000PVRtMP Dec 07 pached Firmware tf 7100hdpvrt march 09 firmware
PC; windows 7 64bit core 2 Quad (q8200)4g memory

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: jillmess on July 01, 2009, 04:11:27 PM

Announcement email received this afternoon, but I believe the instructions for Topfield TF7100 and Beyonwiz users have been mixed up ie the Topfield instructions are those for the Beyonwiz and vice versa.

Jill

Woops, thats my bad, its been updated and re-sent...  :-[

Quote from: mooseau on July 01, 2009, 04:51:24 PM
my Ice EPG for chanel 50 (One HD Lismore) is showing only Leterman for tonight and for next monday

Mooseau

The guides will be updated early tomorrow morning to reflect the new listings.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Just as a heads up, looks like Tassie will need to wait a little longer for One HD.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2009/07/one-in-tassie-close-but-not-yet.html
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.