Error when recording Ten Digital through icetv

Started by steveemery, June 14, 2009, 06:27:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steveemery

Hi,

When recording through icetv (online or iphone app) i always get an error for Ten Digital program recordings.  I have tried cancelling and re-scheduling the tv shows but nothing has worked.  The other stations record fine.  I can also record fine using the topfield scheduling.

I have attached a pic to demonstrate.

Does anyone have any idea why its happening?

Thanks
Steve

Vortical

jaspa

I had the exact same problem on the ABC and ICE support sent this which fixed my problem.

To fix this, open the setup screen by pressing the "Menu" button and then "System Setting" on the remote control.
Scroll down and select "EPG Setting" by pressing "OK".
Scroll down and select "Channel Map" by pressing "OK".
With ABC1 highlighted, use the Left/Right buttons to change the LCN value to match the channel number that you watch ABC1 on (this could be 2 or 21). ** change this for channel ten - so maybe check the LCN for ten that you get there ***

Once this has been fixed, the recordings that had errors will need to be re-scheduled, as recordings with errors are not sent, even when using the "re-send all recordings" function. This needs to be done manually by clicking on each program, and then selecting the "re-schedule".

Each affected program will need to be individually re-scheduled.

Hope this helps

Gordon

Griffin

I also had the same problem here in perth. I had to change the channel 10 LCN from 5 to 10 then reschedule all the recordings. Note that if you factory reset the TF you'll have to do this all over again...

Cheers