TV series on KidsWB

Started by Kirben, May 26, 2009, 11:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirben

Could you please list all the TV series shown on KidsWB (9:00 AM -12:00 PM on Nine every Saturday) separately again, since the additional restrictions on Nine no longer seem to apply. The TV series shown are almost the same every week, except the current fortnightly cycle between 'Looney Tunes Classics' and 'Shaggy and Scooby Get a Clue!'.

I'm using Windows XP Media Centre 2005, in the Melbourne region.

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi Kirben

Details are listed right now for eps that are shown in full, ie. uninterrupted ones, but we'll have a look at this and see the best way to list the cartoons that they split into smaller sections.  Thanks

Kirben

Ben 10: Alien Force at 9:05 AM, still isn't listed separately, although the episodes are shown in full.

Madeleine IceGuide

This has been amended and should appear now.

We're still deciding the best thing to do with Looney Tunes, which is split into short segments and doesn't just include the cartoon but also has the hosts doing various things. 

Kirben

Maybe just list the multi-part cartoon series in the description (similar to Toasted TV), for the hosted segments of KidsWB?

Andy

Thanks Madeleine, this is great news!

I'd been recording just the Ben10 time slot in the past but then they moved it and I hadn't got around to fixing it up.

This is exactly the sort of thing that I love about IceTV as it keeps me in the good books with the kids :)

Andy

Madeleine IceGuide

No problem. Keep in mind, in case you had a series recording set for Ben 10, that at the moment what's being shown is Ben 10: Alien Force (sequel series, different name). cheers