How do I add ch's 23, 72, 99 & 11 to TEDS+ 7.10 for Toppy 5k

Started by dJOS, December 20, 2009, 10:37:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dJOS

I was around my dad's house tonight resetting up his Toppy with IceGuide + TEDS + IceBox1 as he has been moaning about not having the new channels in TEDS+ but I couldn't for the life of me figure it out as I haven't been near it in 2 years.

Can anyone assist, im in Adelaide if that helps?
My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

tonymy01

What data source?  ICE I assume?  Then you will likely need to go to the account settings page where you tick the channels, and view page source, and view the ICE internal channel numbers for the new channels in your region.   And then make sure the TED.ini has these in it, and the ice channel conversions.ini (whatever it is called these days, they are both in there in the TEDs directory).  If TEDs is sending these as LCNs, then you don't need to change anything at the Toppy end.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

dJOS

Quote from: tonymy01 on December 21, 2009, 12:03:21 AM
What data source?  ICE I assume?  Then you will likely need to go to the account settings page where you tick the channels, and view page source, and view the ICE internal channel numbers for the new channels in your region.   And then make sure the TED.ini has these in it.  If TEDs is sending these as LCNs, then you don't need to change anything at the Toppy end.

yep IceGuide is the source. (be a bit cheeky if it wasn't)

Thanks Tony, I'll give that a go tomorrow. :)

PS. what about EPGUploader, any config changes needed for it?
My Home Theatre Project

tonymy01

I already gave that answer.  Use LCNs, and you don't have to touch the Toppy.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

dJOS

Quote from: tonymy01 on December 21, 2009, 08:41:48 AM
I already gave that answer.  Use LCNs, and you don't have to touch the Toppy.

Just double checking, thanks Tony.
My Home Theatre Project

tonymy01

The itopfield and topfield UK forums both have posts on how to make the changes, also possibly the google cache has cache of the old topfield-australia forums, if you get stuck.
Regards
Tony

dJOS

My Home Theatre Project