WIN News and National Nine News

Started by Cammo, May 02, 2009, 09:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cammo

Just a quick note - National Nine News is showing up as 6.00pm on weeknights and WIN News is showing up as 6.30pm on weeknights.  I wish that was how it happened in real life but unfortunately it is the other way around.  the local WIN News is at 6.00pm and National Nine News is at 6.30pm.  As it is now it still gets recorder but the titles of the recordings are wrong.  Can IceTV correct this EPG error?

Thanks!

(I am on IceTV / EveTV combo with QLD Regional region)

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

Thanks for letting us know. Could you tell us exactly what area of Qld you're in? There may be a couple of different versions of regional WIN in Qld.

Thanks

jillmess

Don't know where Cammo is, but I am in the Wide Bay area.  We definitely now get WIN local news at 6pm (local news has only recently started here) followed by the National news at 6:30pm.

Jill

Madeleine IceGuide

We've amended Qld regional WIN so local news is at 6pm and national news is at 6.30pm. Hopefully this is right for everyone in regional Qld areas. Thanks for letting us know.

Cammo

Quote from: Madeleine at IceTV on May 02, 2009, 06:18:12 PM
Hi

Thanks for letting us know. Could you tell us exactly what area of Qld you're in? There may be a couple of different versions of regional WIN in Qld.

Thanks

Sorry about the delay in getting back to you.  I am in Townsville but I do know for a fact that where WIN News (aka LOSE News :D) is shown in QLD it is on at 1800 followed by Nine News at 1830.

Cheers,
Cam