"Scrubs" tonight was marked as a repeat

Started by tonymy01, April 20, 2009, 08:52:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonymy01

Just lucky I saw the widget didn't have a red dot against it, as it has been successfully recorded the past few weeks so I haven't been keeping an eye on it.
Not so good ICE, marking a repeat against something that wasn't.... this is a far worse sin than forgetting to mark a repeat against something that was.
Seven have always been showing the new eps (especially in this timeslot!) on Mondays and the repeats the rest of the week.   Even the description you have clearly shows this is a new season ep (well, clearly for a Scrubs fan I suppose).

Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

RubberChicken

I did not notice this until after the fact, so missed it.  >:(

tonymy01

Essentially my trick these days is to make all my recording shows favourites also, and then if I spot the yellow heart and no red dots (and tonight on both 7SD and 7HD, no red dots on either), start to get suspicious, and have a look why (typically it is the show is a repeat).  ICE seems much more reliable providing lovely yellow hearts than red dots :-).  I was just having a look at how much was going to get recorded tonight from the Widget (wondering if there would be any 3 way overlaps given they seem to chuck on a fair bit of stuff I watch on Monday nights) and what do you know, a new Scrubs ep marked as a repeat...  I did this maybe 20mins before it was due to start, so lucky.   When I started watching the ep timeshifted about 20mins later, the banner by Seven was "New Scrubs", and so I came to post my complaint here (nothing like the double check of actually watching the ep, as my braincells are starting to have rotten short term memory from just a description), just to make sure ICE are a bit more careful with wacking on repeat flags when the ep isn't in future!
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).