One HD Listings Tas

Started by savman, May 06, 2010, 07:18:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

savman

The listings for OneHD in tas are always wrong onthe weekend, they seem to match the Sydney listings.  But the real programming matches the Melbourne listings.  Can this be fixed, as i keep missing F1, and WRC, because of different AFL broadcast times between Melb and Syd

Madeleine IceGuide

OneHD in Tasmania should be a direct copy of OneHD in Melbourne but we'll double check this is what happens with our tech guys. Thanks

savman

right it appears i was wrong.  Tassie OneHD is the same as Sydney, as the WRC is on now just like the sydney guide (and had the Jessia watson thing on before that), and AFL is showing on my guide now.

Madeleine IceGuide

Hi

Thanks for the information.

I don't think you are wrong, exactly. Other guides had AFL listed for 7pm last night and OneHD in Tassie should be a direct feed from Melbourne.

However, we've done some research and the problem seems to have something to do with AFL rights and who owns what station down there. Southern Cross doesn't want One HD to show live AFL games at the same time because it will take away viewers. In other words, you get the Melbourne feed of OneHD but it switches to Sydney's feed during the live AFL game on Saturday night.    :-\

We'll do some more research and hopefully work this out for you. 

Thanks

Madeleine IceGuide

We've manually adjusted Tas OneHD for tonight. Fingers crossed, this timeslot should be okay now. Please update your guide and let us know how it goes. Thanks

savman

my tunercard died earlier that week, and i only just got the replacement.  I'll let you know if all is well this weekend.