Community TV C31 being allowed to go Digital ?

Started by Lindsay, April 19, 2009, 01:29:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lindsay

Possibly mis-overheard in passing on radio 3AW gardening show this morning that C31 in Melbourne at least is  going digital shortly.
Does any-one have more concrete info on 
1. The timetable or even truth of the eventual cutover of community TV to Digital.
2.  How long after such a cut-over was announced would IceTV be able to incorporate C31 into the guide and Widgets.

I am missing a lot of good progs ATM by forgetting to check the C31 guide. It would be great to get easier access again.

Cheers Lindsay

chopper

Since I got this from C31 in Adelaide
QuoteFrom: C31 Adelaide
To: me
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2010 9:20 AM
Subject: RE: C31 Website Query

Hi

Channel 31 will be digital in the second quarter of this year.

Cheers
Brian
When is ICE likely to start including C31 Adelaide in the EPG ?
Thanks

Mitch IceGuide

I can't give an accurate answer to that right now. Apologies.

Dave

C31 now appears in Melbourne as channel 44.

Do we know if the IceTV guide will be made available soon?
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

gregb

C31 in Brisbane has just started test transmissions at Midday today.

Upon scanning for the new channel on my Beyonwiz PVR it appeared on Channel 44. I notice that the 7 day EPG is populated. This is no doubt from the FTA EPG stream.

I would also urge IceTV to add the C31 (Brisbane & others) to the IceTV EPG.

Greg

stinger

I dont seem to be able to find C31 Over the air guide for Melbourne, so this hopefully counts as another vote for C31 IceTV guide data.

prl

Quote from: stinger on June 03, 2010, 10:54:34 PM
I dont seem to be able to find C31 Over the air guide for Melbourne, so this hopefully counts as another vote for C31 IceTV guide data.
I'd have thought that C31 would put a higher priority onto getting their FTA guide up and running than to supplying the guide to IceTV.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing