ABC HD 35 Minutes Out Melbourne

Started by zoszos68, April 15, 2009, 11:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell at IceTV

Quote from: pyscho on April 17, 2009, 07:44:20 AM
It looks like the error has gone away after both machines had a good nights sleep. The time for all ABC1 programs is now correct.

Hi guys,

We found a problem on our end that I believe should be fixed now.  Please update your guides and let us know if it's ok again.

Thanks for reporting it, and apologies for the inconvenience.

Russell

tonymy01

Oh grrr, egg on face.   Was trying to come up with possible scenarios on how it may be possible to be out, given Tracey said the ICE guides were fine!
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Russell at IceTV

Quote from: tonymy01 on April 17, 2009, 08:01:42 AM
Oh grrr, egg on face.   Was trying to come up with possible scenarios on how it may be possible to be out, given Tracey said the ICE guides were fine!

S'ok, good to explore all possible reasons, when it's not for sure what the problem is.

Turned out the guides actually were fine, but the problem was elsewhere on the servers.

Russell

zoszos68

Got the problem again wont go into detail as I am sick of it.
Happens on Vista and Win7 both have the same errors and identical guides.
Affects: ABC1, ABC HD, and a very little of Nine (not 100% sure there.
Kevin
Edit: Before I even posted this I checked again and all is ok (takes a while to scroll through lol).
Thought I would post anyway to let you know it happened again yesterday and just now I see it's ok.