New Firmware 20090317

Started by wally3218, April 01, 2009, 06:08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wally3218

New firmware has been posted for downloading on http://www.itopfield.com.au/
You can read about it here http://forum.itopfield.com.au/Topic15428-55-1.aspx

Hope this fixes any problems anyone has.
SONY KLV40S200 - 40 inch S series Bravia LCD TV
SONY DVPNS78H - DVD PLAYER
TOPFIELD TRF 2460
TOPFIELD TF7100PVRT
TOPFIELD TF5000PVRT
WDTV Live Streaming
Billion7300GRA  Windows 7 64bit

Fester

Updated to this firmware this morning. All was going well until lunch time and now no ICE guide content other than channel 9 and that is all screwed up!
Seems others are having similar problem http://forum.itopfield.com.au/Topic15428-55-1.aspx

EDIT: Everything came good later in the afternoon, full epg now. Maybe something to do with ICE themselves.

jaspa

I also updated this morning and now (21:00) I have no guides for most of the channels - I am a little disappointed in this and with no way to check why this is happening makes me fell like iam in the dark. ICE subscriber since 2006!

Gordon

EDIT : Everything came good a littler later and since I have not had any trouble - Thanks.

hallycat

I upgraded the firmware yesterday and I picked up the ice guide very quickly, but timers are all screwed up. Also hardly any timers came over.

mikeathome

I upgraded Wed am and have had two occasions where the EPG was empty when I attempted to access it and one occasion where days worth of shows were missing. Both sets of problems were eventually remedied after I switched back to FTA for a while and then switched to ICE and tested the connection. After a time (10 min or so) the EPG came right. After I did the upgrade, even though I had the EPG quickly,  it took quite a while for the ICE device to be found (several hours) and I couldn't access the LCN list until that happened also. I still haven't been able to get all timers set using the ICE website to download to my TF.

evilhitman

i have NOT upgraded my firmware and have lost the EPG so it is not firmware related.

mikeathome

I am having similar issues with ICE and the new firmware as I had with the last firmware version. Maybe they just haven't fixed it.

wally3218

Quote from: mikeathome on April 04, 2009, 12:46:06 PM
I switched back to FTA for a while and then switched to ICE and tested the connection. After a time (10 min or so) the EPG came right.
I lost my EPG , my timers came thru ok but no EPG, switched back to FTA and then few minutes later to Ice and everything worked.
SONY KLV40S200 - 40 inch S series Bravia LCD TV
SONY DVPNS78H - DVD PLAYER
TOPFIELD TRF 2460
TOPFIELD TF7100PVRT
TOPFIELD TF5000PVRT
WDTV Live Streaming
Billion7300GRA  Windows 7 64bit

shockdude

I have updated to the new firmware, Ice EPG was working till this morning, PVR EPG pings ok but for some bloody reason it wont grab/sync to my internet schedule. I spent the entire evening backing up my HD, and updating to the new firmware and nothing works.  :-\ :'( 

shockdude

2nd day EPG, Interactive is all working now. Auto time spot on, Im impressed about minor cosmetic updates with the new firmware, transparent file list menu etc loving it.