Where's ABC HD gone Perth?

Started by Nomad, March 29, 2009, 01:50:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nomad

ABC HD listings missing in Perth

tonymy01

Have a look, they are there, but ABCHD is lucky to have one HD show on a week.   If you don't like this, you can choose to copy the SD guide to the HD guide in your account preferences.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

jaiidan

The OP is correct - ABC HD has disappeared and its nothing to do with copying the SD listings over.

It just dropped off the radar - showing no data available since Saturday for me here in Perth?

Anyone?

tonymy01

Like I said, with one show or less a week, your media centres incorrectly report an issue that doesn't exist.   ABCHD really doesn't have anything showing in HD at the moment (well, native HD). 
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

jaiidan

Well I`m sorry to disagree but my media centre has not been missing the ABC HD channels ever before ...and just to prove it the channel info has reappeared today on its own!

The content shown IS mostly the same as the SD but that wasn`t the original query - all the channel data went awol and returned on its own - something was wrong somewhere. It has always shown mostly SD listings but at least they were there!

tonymy01

Oh, I wasn't sure if you were or weren't copying your SD shows over based on your comments above.  It must be one of the weekend things that sorts itself out when people are working on it.
Regards
Tony