ICE problem on 6000PVRt

Started by Ianl, March 10, 2009, 10:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ianl

I am having a problem with ICE on a TF6000PVRt

When I reboot the 6000 and then click on the program guide the guide is empty of data. I then have to press exit, go through a prior tap to get to the ICE tap, and then fetch the program data manually.

This problem occurs with ice_net_loader_200807081432.tap as the only tap loaded, and unpatched, last known good firmware: 23/10/2006 The problem also persists with the firmware patched with only BIOS fixes.

I  have downloaded the tap a second time from ICE, although the original zip file is obviously uncorrupted, and I  have loaded the ICD tap onto the 6000 a number of times, however the problem still persists.

The problem is quite intrusive, and means that I have to do the fetching of the program guide as the wife and kids aren’t up to that sort of thing, and it is all very inconvenient.

The problem appears to be in the tap itself as the firmware is good, there are no other taps running during testing.

Is there any solution to this problem? Even if it is a last resort setting somewhere which would cause an automatic fetch on system restart?

Ian