Underbelly - Sunday night repeats not flagged, sub-titles MIA for VMC

Started by dJOS, March 10, 2009, 04:47:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marcusstringer

Ok... thanks for looking into this...

On a side note, Russell, can you confirm you're having problems with the interactive / iPhone information getting to MCE updates, and are working on it?
Marcus
Twitter: @MarcusStringer
www.midlandtypsetters.com.au

dJOS

Good work Russell, thanks for investigating in-depth. :)

I dont mind getting doubles of Underbelly but 2.5 Men is the real PITA as there are so freakin many of them they cause others shows to be missed.  ::)
My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

melmac

Quote from: marcusstringer on March 27, 2009, 01:03:36 PM
Ok... thanks for looking into this...

On a side note, Russell, can you confirm you're having problems with the interactive / iPhone information getting to MCE updates, and are working on it?

I would also like an answer to this. I have been having a lot of problems with interactive and VMC

dJOS

My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

Russell at IceTV

Quote from: marcusstringer on March 27, 2009, 01:03:36 PM

If you're having problems with that, the best thing to do is to contact support, and I'm sure they can help you out, or let you know if it's a known issue.

Thanks,
Russell

marcusstringer

Quote from: Russell at IceTV on March 30, 2009, 07:30:15 AM
If you're having problems with that, the best thing to do is to contact support, and I'm sure they can help you out, or let you know if it's a known issue.

Thanks for the reply Russell...I know the best thing for me is to contact Customer Support.

I can assume by your comment that you cannot tell me if you are or are not having problems. your various departments must not pass on critical information like the interactive web site is not working...

I am still trying various things to rule some stuff out. That's why I asked if you were having problems, because as I'm ruling stuff out here, there has been post after post about interactive not working.

Which is why I simply asked if you guys were having problems with it...

Because if you are having problems, then I will stop mucking around with my setup until the problem is fixed.

If you are not have any issues then I will continue and once complete...do as you advise and contact customer support.

This is by no means intended to come across as being mean...

Just a little frustrated that we cannot get a yes/no answer
Marcus
Twitter: @MarcusStringer
www.midlandtypsetters.com.au

Russell at IceTV

Update:

This problem should hopefully be fixed now.  The XP and Vista MCE guide now uses a format that's similar to the latest format for Windows 7, and should better handle repeats and series recordings for programs without episodes.

Let us know if you're still having problems.

Thanks,
Russell