Keyword record for LOST

Started by martymonster, February 13, 2009, 10:31:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Russell at IceTV

Using -repeat in the keywords will unfortunately not do what you want.  The keywords only apply to the series and episode titles, descriptions, actors, and directors.  They don't apply to the other flags such as Repeat, Widescreen, HD, CC, or Black & White.  It's a good idea though, but I'm afraid it's not implemented yet.

Russell

Trial_Master

Quote from: Russell at IceTV on March 05, 2009, 10:29:49 AM
Using -repeat in the keywords will unfortunately not do what you want.  The keywords only apply to the series and episode titles, descriptions, actors, and directors.  They don't apply to the other flags such as Repeat, Widescreen, HD, CC, or Black & White.  It's a good idea though, but I'm afraid it's not implemented yet.

Russell

Damn! Is this something that could be added to the new filter drop down box you added yesterday Russell?

Russell at IceTV

QuoteIs this something that could be added to the new filter drop down box you added yesterday Russell?

Sorry, the change I made yesterday was just adding a user interface to a feature that already existed -- you could set the search type when you created the keyword entry, but you couldn't view or change it afterward.  The ability to search by flags like the Repeat flag is something that doesn't currently exist, but we'll look into adding it.

Russell

Trial_Master

Okay thanks! By the way I deleted the keyword "two and a half men -repeat" and now all instances are showing up as keyword recordings queued in Upcoming Shows but I deleted the keyword recording? What's the go there?

PS Now keyword icon has vanished and they all appear as standalone icons? I'll delete each instance manually. Weird bug??

Russell at IceTV

Usually you just have to give it a bit more time.  If the system is busy processing other shows, it may take a few minutes for it to catch up and unschedule all the shows connected to the keyword recording you deleted.

Russell