Program changes

Started by csutak40, February 13, 2009, 05:31:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

csutak40

Today Tonight on 7 was at 7pm every day this week, but it still hasn't been updated by IceTV.  Probably too late, I presume it will be back to normal next week
Here are the significant changes in today’s amendments.  Home & Away fans note a Sunday marathon of all of this week’s episodes, plus a double on Monday in lieu of tonight.

Nine:

Fri 13
6:00pm Nine News 1 hr (Vic only)  This, I realise, can't be actioned.   :-\
7:00pm A Current Affair (Vic)

Seven:

Fri 13
4:30pm Seven News
5:30pm Deal or No Deal
6:00pm Seven News
7:00pm Today Tonight
7:30pm Better Homes & Gardens
8:30pm NAB Cup Bushfire Appeal Game

Sat 14
11:30am Seven News

Sun 15
2:30pm Home and Away (4 eps)
4:30pm Seven News
5:00pm Border Patrol

Mon 16
7:00pm Home & Away 1 hr
8:00pm How I Met Your Mother

Thu 19
12pm Grey’s Anatomy rpt
1pm Private …
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Mitch IceGuide

Thanks. We will look into your line-ups asap.

Mitch IceGuide

Many of the changes as listed by above have been made. Melbourne Home & Away - Catch-Up goes for 2 hours (as does Vic Regional) but the rest of the country goes from 2pm - 4:30pm with the Afternoon News edition following.

I can't find any evidence supporting the 1 hour Home & Away on Monday Night. (will keep across it though).

The Thursday midday change is certainly true for all regions. I've left the 'r' flag OFF Grey's Anatomy as I know many people missed it last week.

There are various other smaller changes to tonight's and tomorrow's line-ups.

I've changed Brother & Sisters for tonight (Melbourne) to an hour. I can't beleive it goes for 20 minutes. So Gavin & Stacey has gone. I've just followed logic here so hope it's right.

Thanks again for your patience. (with 7 and us! ).

ddre78

Sundays H&A ep refuses to record. Shows up as a QSR for about 2 mins then vanishes. Any ideas?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

For the Home and Away on Sunday, it looks like on your account you have a series recording setup for Home and Away on Seven HD (and set to Seven HD only) but as the individual ep on Sunday is on Seven each time you set it to record the server is going through afterwards and cancelling it as it conflicts with the series record you have setup for Seven HD.

For this particular one it would be easiest to change the series recording to "Any channel" and it will pick up Sundays episode, then Sunday night change the series recording back to just "Seven HD" and any additional episodes for Seven during the upcoming week will be automatically cancelled to leave just the Seven HD ones.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

ddre78

Thanks Daniel that does make sense.

Maybe two possible suggestions. 1) Ideally you would have a "record on HD, if not available on HD, record on SD". This would capture such a show, im sure its been mentioned 1000 times before :)
2) Maybe a single record should be the highest rank, meaning it records no matter what....

Cheers.