AFL Ten Sat Night Vic

Started by zoszos68, February 11, 2009, 10:29:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoszos68

I have heard and thought Id let you know (can't confirm yet) that Saturday Nights AFL game in Vic may be the local game from Telstra Dome. Due to the bushfires here the the game was meant to be in Darwin but has been moved to Telstra Dome (soon to be Etihad Stadium) and has been allowed on FTA thanks to Foxtel being nice. I cant think of the teams playing off the top of my head but they are two local teams.

Thought I'd keep you informed.
Kevin

Mitch IceGuide

Did you mean Friday Night? I can still only see one game for the Saturday Night and that's still being played on the Gold Coast between Lions and Saints. I think there is a special 'Busfire Appeal' game Friday night at the Dome between Bulldogs and Essendon. Will keep looking into it - thanks.

Mitch IceGuide

I'm thinking now it's the Friday Night match and on Ch.7, replacing the movie 'Outta Sight'. My guess is Sydney and Eastern non-afl states will follow also. All will be changed when I can confirm.

j s

The AFL website broadcast PDF http://www.afl.com.au/portals/0/2009_broadcast_docs/nab_cup_wk2_tvv2.pdf says that TENHD will be showing the Sat night game LIVE in Sydney at 20:30 with TenSD still being at 23:00

QuoteBrisbane Lions Vs St Kilda
23:00
(2½ hr delay)
TEN HD
20:30
(LIVE)

The Friday night game will be live in Vic, 30 min delayed in SA and 2 hrs delayed in WA (all on C7)
Melbourne
Western Bulldogs V Essendon
(LIVE)

Adelaide
(30 min delay)

Perth
(2hr delay)

The regional PDF is http://www.afl.com.au/portals/0/2009_broadcast_docs/nab_cup_wk2_regional.pdf

zoszos68

Quote from: Mitch IceGuide on February 11, 2009, 01:38:05 PM
Did you mean Friday Night? I can still only see one game for the Saturday Night and that's still being played on the Gold Coast between Lions and Saints. I think there is a special 'Busfire Appeal' game Friday night at the Dome between Bulldogs and Essendon. Will keep looking into it - thanks.

Yes I meant Friday I assumed it was Saturday without checking first (silly me lol).
Just came here to correct it. Seems you beat me to it.
Kevin