Guide search problem

Started by belbeach, February 05, 2009, 06:58:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

belbeach

When i try to search movies for the week in guide the media center freezes and I receive the message
process id = 1234 (4660),
thread id = 0 x 1238(4664) JIT debugger unsuccessful 0 x2 (2) cordbg.exe!aox1234.
Also remote programing recordings on my widget or via the net on another computer while logged on does not register on my guide and no recording eventuates.
I tried downloading the 2 windows rollup and  the sequel and that did not help.
Also each time I turn media center on I am told windows messenger is not active.
Manually I can record on my guide both individual and series shows.
Also I am just  trialling the program so far.
Thanks for help.
sorry for the long post.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Not really sure what is happening here, it sounds like the Media Center interface is crashing when attempting to perform a search.

Under your account I can see two IceTV Interactive devices (called MCE and mce), and there are some recordings setup for one device and some for the other, however only the second device (the one called "mce") is attempting to download its scheduled recordings.

I guess the first question, do you have more than one Media Center? If not, then you just need to clean up the device list under the My Account part of the IceTV website and ensure all scheduled shows are for the one Media Center.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.