Iphone App & Vista WMC

Started by Kahless, January 26, 2009, 11:06:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kahless

Hi,
I have had IceTV on my Vista media centre for almost a couple of years with no problems, and installed the icetv iPhone app a couple of months ago. I was really only using it as a TV guide but have tried several times to receord a TV show or series, and it never works.

I have noticed that there is a yellow triangle i next to the TV program if I try to record a series. With individual shows I make sure I set it to record at least 1 hr before it starts, but they just never appear.

Are you guys able to help with this?

Thanks.

aswigon

I have a similar problem. If I try and schedule a one off recording of a show using the iPhone app it never records. Any ideas?

marcusstringer

Yeap never works for me also...

See thread here:
http://www.icetv.com.au/iceforum/index.php?topic=1675.0

The recording selection communicates with the IceTV website, when I check the website I see that's the show has a recored symbol next to it, except the VMC does not update to reflect the changes shown on the interactive website...

There has been no response from IceTV over this issue.
Marcus
Twitter: @MarcusStringer
www.midlandtypsetters.com.au

Tenoq

I've had that issue, but not consistently.  Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. :(

hostonbarry

I was having the same problem. But after this update it runs really nice. I think you should download the latest update.