prl

Quote from: djos on March 05, 2009, 07:52:14 PM
... browlsdcasters ...

I'm not quite sure what that means, but I think I like it  :D
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

tonymy01

Hehe.   So think, when One is (officially) launched just what we are going to get, more chopping and changing and frustration, just like this.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

dJOS

LOL, that was broadcasters :D

Yeah, typical FTA, no respect for viewers!
My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

prl

It's sort-of a Lewis Carroll portmanteau word (see Humpty Dumpty's explanation of the Jabberwocky), made up of brawl, bowdlerize and broadcaster :)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Mitch IceGuide

Just to let you know I am reading this but nothing much too add. What can I say? It's a rubiks cube trying to keep track of the TEN shuffling.

Are you saying the R4 etc is out of whack or you just don't want to see it at all? I added it assuming it meant Round 4 .... not Race 4. The difference being that all races associated can be included in same Round number. Make sense?

dJOS

Hi mitch, wether or not it's r for race or round ice guide is ahead of itself. Both nationwide and sprint cup have had the same number of rounds and yet sprint cup is show 1 ahead of nationwide, the latter being correct.

It started with the sprint cup Gatorade duels being incorrectly clasified as a standalone race r1 and then the daytona 500 became r2.

Ps, I realize that ten is screwing around with the hd guides, both the sc & nw highlights shows were not actually shown, I got crappy daytime tv for the sc & NBA for the nw. :(
My Home Theatre Project

dJOS

Hi mitch, I just noticed something that amused my small mind; check out 10:30pm on onehd tonight.

The Title uses "r5" but description says "fourth race" :D
My Home Theatre Project