How to add 3 months free offer

Started by doggy, December 18, 2008, 12:18:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doggy

Hi,

I just bought a TF7100 for my son (wedding present). I bought the 12month subscription and set it up....then the TF7100 arrived.

How to I credit the already-set-up account with the 3 months?

I remember doing this with a separate TF5000 a year ago but cannot remember.....

Regds,
Dave
Topfield TF5000PVRt
Taps: PBK, JustEPG, TF5000Display, Iceloader
Icebox2

prl

Quote from: doggy on December 18, 2008, 12:18:40 PM
Hi,

I just bought a TF7100 for my son (wedding present). I bought the 12month subscription and set it up....then the TF7100 arrived.

How to I credit the already-set-up account with the 3 months?

I remember doing this with a separate TF5000 a year ago but cannot remember.....

Regds,
Dave
There should be a discount code on the 3-month free subscription voucher. Just go to your account page and add a 3-month subscription, and enter the discount code in the Discount Code box in the first step of adding the subscription. The new subscription will extend your existing subscription by the 3 months (or whatever).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

doggy

Hi Peter,

Thanks. However that does not work, probably because the "Card Number" and "Security Code" are different from the "Discount Code".

I have contacted IceTV directly. Maybe it can only be done manually.

Regds,
Dave
Topfield TF5000PVRt
Icebox2

Daniel Hall at IceTV

It can be done, you just need to use the normal coupon redemption process and put in your existing account details when asked.

For Topfield this is by going directly to the page at http://www.icetv.com.au/topfield (as listed on the card), enter the card number and security code and then enter your existing account details on the next page. This will add the time to your existing account.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

doggy

Aha! So simple. Just my brain was not creative enough to think of doing it in that direction (starting with the coupon rather than starting with my account).

Perhaps it is worth adding this info to the FAQ?

Thanks Daniel and Happy Christmas to all.

Many thanks,
Dave
Topfield TF5000PVRt
Icebox2