NBN Lismore
NBN Gold Coat
9 Gold Coast
SC 10 Lismore
SC 10 Gold Coast
10 Gold Coast
SBS NSW
SBS Queensland

It seems I can only get the IceTV guide for the Gold Coast channels. Is there a way I can get the guides for the Lismore channels too?

Yesterday I set a recording using interactive to record SC 10 Gold Coast. When the recording started it recorded SC 10 Lismore. At this time of year there is an hour difference because Queensland do not have daylight saving so it didn't record what I wanted it to.

Is there any way of fixing that?

I have had to revert to the normal EPG provided by the TV channels so that I can get the guides for all channels although it doesn't have all the fancy bits IceTV has like series recording etc etc

Unless I can get all the guides and have IceTV record the correct channels then IceTV wouldn't be much use to me which is sad seeing I like the extra features it has.

I really hope there is a soloution to this.

Cheers

prl

Quote from: depredador on December 20, 2008, 11:11:29 AM
First let me list the TV channels I get living in the Gold Coast are

ABC NSW
ABC 2 NSW
Prime Lismore
Prime Gold Coast
7 Gold Coast
NBN Lismore
NBN Gold Coat
9 Gold Coast
SC 10 Lismore
SC 10 Gold Coast
10 Gold Coast
SBS NSW
SBS Queensland

It seems I can only get the IceTV guide for the Gold Coast channels. Is there a way I can get the guides for the Lismore channels too?

Yesterday I set a recording using interactive to record SC 10 Gold Coast. When the recording started it recorded SC 10 Lismore. At this time of year there is an hour difference because Queensland do not have daylight saving so it didn't record what I wanted it to.

Is there any way of fixing that?

I have had to revert to the normal EPG provided by the TV channels so that I can get the guides for all channels although it doesn't have all the fancy bits IceTV has like series recording etc etc

Unless I can get all the guides and have IceTV record the correct channels then IceTV wouldn't be much use to me which is sad seeing I like the extra features it has.

I really hope there is a soloution to this.

Cheers
I don't know what recorder you're using, but Beyonwiz PVRs' EPG system certainly doesn't handle having multiple channels from the same broadcaster well if the channels from the same broadcaster use the same set of LCNs. Other PVRs may have similar problems.

There was recent fairly extensive discussion of this for Beyonwiz PVRs in that forum.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

depredador

I have a Beyonwiz but the IceTV guide interactive lists the two SC10 channels as the same thing in the guide. It's listed like this SC Ten N NSW GC. They are two seperate channels yet listed as one in the interactive guide.

Anyways like I said unless I can get it to record the correct channels and get the guides for every channel then I'm better off using the standard EPG.