Xmas ICETV offer.

Started by JPP, December 08, 2008, 05:16:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gleff

Quote from: Vortical on December 09, 2008, 12:24:20 PM
I have an ANZ Credit Card and had no problems yesterday.

But I've never used Transact plus

Hmm...  very strange then..  

Btw.. Transact Plus is just a product name for the comms between ANZ and Optus for mobile eftpos terminals and the like.

There should be no reason for the CC to be declined.  Perhaps I'll ring and put the payment through over the phone if I can work out a phone number.. the contact us webpage doesn't work.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

The phone number for IceTV is 1300 654 803.

btw, what happens going to the contact us page? I have just tried now and it came up fine.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

gleff

Quote from: Daniel Hall on December 09, 2008, 12:53:11 PM
The phone number for IceTV is 1300 654 803.

btw, what happens going to the contact us page? I have just tried now and it came up fine.

Thanks

I go to https://www.icetv.com.au/contactus

I get the error:
Oops! We can’t find the page you’re looking for.

BTW.. thanks for the phone number.. will give them a ring.

tonymy01

Ok, remove the s from https, and you get the page.  But I see where you were clicking it, I had the same thing just then when trundling around looking for the contact us link to see if it was different to what you were trying.
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

gleff

Ok.. worked out what's going on.. Rang the bank. Obviously just a co-incidence with the transact issues, but apparently the bank put a restriction on it due to them thinking there was un-authorised use of the card.  It turns out that a transaction for $1 was put through which set off alarm bells.  Which is good because I didn't authorise the transaction.  I'm now CC'less for the next week or so while they re-issue a new card.

Shame i'll probably miss out on the discount offer though..  I'll see how it goes once I have a new CC.

Great offer though.. Hope it can be extended a while. ;)

Matt at IceTV

Quote from: gleff on December 09, 2008, 01:27:06 PM
Shame i'll probably miss out on the discount offer though..  I'll see how it goes once I have a new CC.

Hi gleff, the discount deal is probably going to be all used up by then based on the fact that the first 500 went within a few hours and even after extending the offer to a further 1000 customers, there are not many left.

Regardless, we certainly don't want you to miss out given your circumstances. So if the deal has finished by the time you are ready, please contact a member of our team on 1300 654 803 and point them to this forum thread and they will offer you your own personal discount code.

Cheers,

mattk
General Manager
IceTV Pty
1300 654 803

gleff

Quote from: mattk on December 09, 2008, 10:22:17 PM
Quote from: gleff on December 09, 2008, 01:27:06 PM

Hi gleff, the discount deal is probably going to be all used up by then based on the fact that the first 500 went within a few hours and even after extending the offer to a further 1000 customers, there are not many left.

Regardless, we certainly don't want you to miss out given your circumstances. So if the deal has finished by the time you are ready, please contact a member of our team on 1300 654 803 and point them to this forum thread and they will offer you your own personal discount code.

Cheers,

mattk

Awesome stuff... thanks Matt...  Hopefully i'll have my new CC in about 1.5 weeks. 

gleff

Great news..  My replacement card arrived today after only 3 days.. I just purchased the 12 month subscription with the discount. :)

Marc

Matt at IceTV

Quote from: gleff on December 12, 2008, 09:54:14 PM
I just purchased the 12 month subscription with the discount. :)

Just in time... the $49 deal will end very shortly as there are only a few uses of the discount code left. Congratulations to those that were able to take advantage of the offer and we look forward to providing you all with our award winning service for years to come.

Cheers,

mattk
General Manager
IceTV Pty
1300 654 803

Marc

Our $49 Christmas special has now officially ended. All 2500 codes have been used. Congratulations to those that were able to take advantage of the offer and we look forward to providing you all with our award winning service for years to come.

Thanks!