Interactive Web Fonts double over

Started by JPP, October 25, 2008, 08:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JPP

For quite a while now, the time slots (the bold times shown in the left most collumn) double over on my screen. The effect is that for example 6.00 pm is shown cut in half horizontally with the bottom of the text shown above it. After I click on it (to look at the program details) and then click on another time slot after that, the text rights itself, i.e. after I have clicked on the time text, it rights itself.

I am running IE7 with 120% font size @ 1920 x 1200. I think the enlarged font size is the culprit as the effect gets worse if I increase the font size further and less (less of the text chopped off at the bottom) if I reduce the font size closer to normal or 100%. I am referring here to the font size as set under the Advanced TAB in the Settings TAB in the screen property series of dialog boxes. No problems of this kind with any other web site/programs. I have tried other (lower) resolutions but the effect is the same once the font size is increased above 100%. Only reducing the font size to 100% or normal will generally (but not on all my computers) fix the problem.

Not a biggy, but would be nice to have it fixed.
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

Marc

The times on the Interactive site are actually images (this is why they don't enlarge when you increase the font size on most browsers).

We'll look into it, but from what I know of the site, I'm not sure there will be a possible solution. Sorry.

JPP

Thanks for getting back to me Marc. Let's hope there is a solution.

Just to be sure, I know that the Widget's fonts are fixed - they certainly don't scale up when I increase the system font size, but the Web Interactive fonts (and times) do change size when I increase the font size in that window. The time fonts still fold over though - all the other fonts scale up without any problems. And, if I reduce the system fonts to normal or 100%, the time fonts are OK. I have tried two different graphics cards and both show the same behaviour, i.e the time fonts fold over. Again, once I have clicked on a time font to open that time slot and then click on it again to close it, the time font comes up normal (unfolded).
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor