Please Please consider a HD/SD preference :-[ and other interface quirks.

Started by tonymy01, October 10, 2008, 10:45:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tonymy01

Yep, same here.  This is one show title that definitely won't appear elsewhere in other titles and isn't running repeats.   They had an SD only show last week or the week b4 too...
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Trial_Master

Yeah they did. I'm using Keyword Record for exactly the same reasons with this show.  :-X

bruiser333

Quote from: bed42 on February 17, 2009, 02:18:16 PM
Quote from: Trial_Master on February 17, 2009, 12:43:26 PM
Biggest Loser is on SD only later in the week. The HD/SD preference really needs to be fast tracked it's an elementary requirement with the networks chopping and changing their schedules.

I'd just like to add my vote to this - currently I have everything scheduled for "Any Channel" and am manually deleting duplicate schedulings or recordings. Not ideal, but better than missing a recording and having a grumpy wife!

Me too; it's an option that should be there for automated timer setting application. As is some sort of priority setting to handle clashes.
I took up Vortical's suggestion of creating a Favourite for each timer; that way you can quickly check your timers via the Guide or My Upcoming Shows. But I am also changing some timers to All Channels to be safe.
Of course it would be better if you didn't have to...

tonymy01

Yep, the favourite thing is a good thing to do, as then you can more quickly see the yellow blobs and wonder why there isn't red blobs against them...
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Trial_Master

Quote from: tonymy01 on February 19, 2009, 12:34:58 AM
Yep, the favourite thing is a good thing to do, as then you can more quickly see the yellow blobs and wonder why there isn't red blobs against them...

I like your description   :)