Reloading

Started by wally3218, October 03, 2008, 07:52:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wally3218

I just checked my IceTV guide on my TF7100 and it came up with "NO CHANNEL MAP DATA RELOAD ICETV GUIDE PLEASE"
As a new owner of this unit how do I reload the data.

Regards,
Wally
SONY KLV40S200 - 40 inch S series Bravia LCD TV
SONY DVPNS78H - DVD PLAYER
TOPFIELD TRF 2460
TOPFIELD TF7100PVRT
TOPFIELD TF5000PVRT
WDTV Live Streaming
Billion7300GRA  Windows 7 64bit

glennbec

Hey all,

I also get the exact same error on my 7100.  Does ICE TV even work with the 7100?  I am running formware 1.0.15.  Is this a stable firmware?

Glenn

tonymy01

http://www.icetv.com.au/iceforum/index.php?topic=1309.0
ICE have stated about 3 times in the last day or so, that the 7100 is NOT working properly as yet.  There is a f/w in testing that fixes most of the issues that you need to speak to Topfield about.
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Topfield TF7100HDPVRt firmware released.

More information available in our new section at http://www.icetv.com.au/news/?p=221
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

treepol

I have done the new firmware up grade and a factory reset and then a service search got it working for about 2 hours then it stoped working and all I get is NO CHANNEL MAP DATA RELOAD ICETV GUIDE PLEASE when ever I try the guide. I have checked the network and it is working but the guide won't work. device is loaded. Any one have any idea how to fix this?

tonymy01

There are a number of threads highlighting that the f/w has a few bugs still, and that Korea is sending a couple of people out this week to finally work thru the issues (including ICETV).   Just not this thread I suppose  :D
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

wally3218

I'm using firmware 20081029 and am having no trouble with using Icetv interactive and mobile interactive I suggest sticking with this f/w.
SONY KLV40S200 - 40 inch S series Bravia LCD TV
SONY DVPNS78H - DVD PLAYER
TOPFIELD TRF 2460
TOPFIELD TF7100PVRT
TOPFIELD TF5000PVRT
WDTV Live Streaming
Billion7300GRA  Windows 7 64bit