Unable to stop shows from scheduling

Started by Mox, December 17, 2008, 08:21:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mox

I have 2 shows that i used to record, Drawn together and striperellla.  I canceled recording this series but they keep coming up every week scheduled on SBS and SBS HD.  Is there a way to total wipe all scheduled recordings so I can start with a clean slate as I am also having issues with scheduling Seinfeld and Scrubs.

Russell at IceTV

Hi Mox,

Looking at your account, I can see that you have series recordings setup for both "Drawn Together" and "Striperella".  You can see these on the "My Shows" page of Interactive here on the web site: http://www.icetv.com.au/interactive/myshows

Have you tried deleting those entries?

If you really want to start over completely, you can go to the My Account page (see link in top right of any page), then to the Interactive sub-page, and then delete the Interactive Device and re-create it.  That will delete all series recordings, favourites, and any scheduled shows for the device.  But I think we should be able to fix this without you having to do that.  Let us know what you find.

Thanks,
Russell

OzRob

Quote from: Mox on December 17, 2008, 08:21:01 AM
I have 2 shows that i used to record, Drawn together and striperellla.  I canceled recording this series but they keep coming up every week scheduled on SBS and SBS HD.  Is there a way to total wipe all scheduled recordings so I can start with a clean slate as I am also having issues with scheduling Seinfeld and Scrubs.

Did you originally set up these recordings online, or did you set them up on the HTPC? Are you cancelling them the same way?

Mox

I have tried deleting the entries as you suggested, I even deleted the device and installed a new one.  Once i deleted the device i also uninstalled ice tv restarted the pc, reinstalled it and created a new device.  What do you know, I still have all my show in VMC ready to record under scheduled recordings.