Cancelling Series Recording

Started by ncl_knight, August 22, 2008, 04:00:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ncl_knight

Hi All.

I have been having issues with series recording on 2 programs, being 'Cold Case' on 9 and the 'Agatha Christie' shows on ABC.

I thought removing series recording from them, and setting it up later might be a good idea, but, there isn't an option to remove from series recording (only button is to remove favourite and the record button in the bottom RHS).

Does anyone have a tip on how I can cancel teh series recoding for these 2 programs?

Regards.

ncl_knight

Well, there must be blonde hairs amongst all these greys  ;D.

I found it. Pressing record again gave me the extra 2 options I was looking for.

I have canceled it, and hopefully when I reschedule it, all will be good.

Marc

Excellent. Good to hear it's all worked out.

Dazza

I have been having an issue where if I cancel a series recording by mistake and then try to reschedule it the red schedule indicator does not appear.

I have reported it, hopefully it can be fixed.

Dazza

Shaun C

Hi,

I am also having some difficulty with series recordings. I currently have 7 series recordings and a single programme set to record on interactive but not all show up as listed below:

In TV Guide view, only 4 of the series and the single programme appear which are between Thursday and Monday (Posted this on a Tuesday). If I select the missing show which doesn’t have a record symbol it does say however that “This show is part of a series recording”

Note: When I say appear I mean they don’t have a red record symbol next to them.

In My Upcoming Shows only 3 of the series and the single programme appear which are between Thursday and Monday

In My Shows only 6 of the series appear which are between Thursday and Saturday. Top Gear for next Monday doesn’t appear.

In Vista MCE only 2 of the series and the single programme appear

The missing shows are NCIS, Spicks and Specks and The Hollowmen on Tuesday and Wednesday of this week. The only comment I can make is that I have set these previously as a series recording, deleted them and added them. I have followed a procedure to delete the cached files on my PC but to no avail.

Could this be a problem with my account on the Icetv interactive site.

Hope this isn’t too confusing.