Problem Scheduling Multiple Olympics Events

Started by Freefall, August 07, 2008, 12:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freefall

I was attempting to schedule multiple Olympics events to record via the IceTV Interactive website and I encountered a problem where when I set one event to record a previous scheduled recording I created a minute before would disappear from my list of scheduled recordings.

For example, I want to record all the volleyball and beach volleyball events showing on SBS.  First I went to Saturday Afternoon in the web guide and set Olympics: Beijing 2008 'Day 1: Beach Volleyball Highlights' at 12:30pm to record.  It shows up fine under My Upcoming Shows.  Next I went to Sunday Evening and set the 'Day 2: Womens Beach Volleyball' to record.  It displays under My Upcoming Shows but now the Day 1 beach volleyball highlights is no longer listed and isn't scheduled to record.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

We are looking into this and have managed to replicate the issue.

Will update when we have more information.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

We have identified the issue and at this stage we are looking at having a fix early next week (hopefully on Monday).

In the mean time the best option is to schedule the episodes locally on your PVR, we will post again when resolved.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

OzLooper

I just got this problem and searched here. It is Friday August 15; is the issue supposed to have been fixed yet?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Sorry about the delay, this was resolved in the middle of last week.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.