SBS EPG

Started by Nem, July 10, 2008, 09:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nem

I dont get EPG for SBS on my S1. I only get the SBS News guide. Whats going on? Is this an IceTV, Beyonwiz, or SBS problem?
Device: Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Beyonwiz DP-P1
Region: Darwin NT
RSS: Firefox 3 with RSS Ticker plugin

bruiser333

Just to rule out the obvious; in your 'My Account' section on the Ice web site have you switched on the SBS channel?

Cheers,

Bruiser

Nem

Yeah all channels are ticked.

Hidden channels are only hidden for the online TV guide. They will still be sent in EPG fetches.
Device: Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Beyonwiz DP-P1
Region: Darwin NT
RSS: Firefox 3 with RSS Ticker plugin

tonymy01

Do you have 2 SBS's in your Wiz?   The EPG is only uploaded for LCN number 3 (and the news channel), but if you have two LCN3s it may be to the other one that you haven't setup in your favourites.
I advise if this is the case to work out which ones you are receiving with better quality/signal level, and delete all others (a combination of using the list key for the beyonwiz or going into the favourites setup menu to actually delete scanned channels from the Wiz that you don't want there.... I haven't done it for a while and it did take a bit of fiddling to work out how).
Regards
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).