ICETV 30% Discount offer until 30 June 2008

Started by bodogbodog, June 22, 2008, 11:52:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bodogbodog

I can't see it posted already so I just wanted to let others know about the 30% discount offer for ICETV new or renewal subscriptions until 30 June 2008

Use the code "longliveicetv" in the discount code field (found directly above the License Agreement window) on any renewal / subscription purchase pages to get 30% off any IceTV Subscription

This means that until 30 June 2008 pricing is:
Normally $99 12 month subscription comes down to $69.30
Normally $33 3 month subscription comes down to $23.10
Normally $13 1 month subscription comes down to $9.10

Enjoy!
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

machunter46

Don't think I will be taking the offer since they do not appear to be publishing Ch9 schedules at the moment.  See the "Content" thread

bodogbodog

Ha - some would say it's a blessing in disguise

I can't say what I'd like to say about Channel Nine in public

Needless to say they "Still NOT the One"

BTW - I just checked my guide here in Sydney and Channel None still has data right through to Friday, there are some TBA areas but they look like times when they'll be screening the tennis. Normal programming is showing up
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

machunter46

Certain data that was there has been taken down and replaced with TBA.  Other is just missing. 
The today show is missing from WED onwards, then normal day time progrmming is shown.  The entire prime time Wed schedule was up and now it is gone from 8:30 PM.  Similar patterns for Thur with Fri a little better.  I know that the WED data was originally there because my logs show it but by yesterdayt it was gone.

mtb

As long as the ABC and SBS data is accurate we're happy, the rest is just a bonus.  As for Nein, we couldn't really be bothered if the whole station dropped off the map.

I'm glad I saw this post in time, managed to renew with just under an hour to go - thanks bodogbodog.
Beyonwiz DP-P2, Epson EH-TW5500, Pioneer VSXLX52 & BDP-320, Screen Technics 100” screen, WD Live TV x2, 6Tb NAS (Linux)
Beyonwiz DP-S1, VIERA TH-42PA60A
HTC Desire (rooted) Froyo
Topfield 5000MP