NINE ICE EPG data not for 7 days anymore

Started by Vortical, June 21, 2008, 04:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dJOS

Nein Guide Data is back in ICE Guide!  ;D
My Home Theatre Project

Quad Tuner 7MC box now replaced by 2x TiVo's HD's by order of the Wife!

davomate

I still can't anything for Nine in Vista Media Center. I have updated the Media Center Guide and even tried adding the two listings to the channels again, and still no go. I can see it IceTV Interactive (the website) and the Widget though. It was working fine up until the listings were first pulled.

Matt at IceTV

IceTV is currently experiencing technical difficulties in providing some scheduling information for Channel Nine and its regional affiliates. At present, all regions are following Channel Nine Sydney. We expect to be able to resume providing information concerning programs shown on Channel Nine and its regional affiliates in regions outside of Sydney shortly.

You may have noticed that from late Tuesday afternoon until Wednesday morning earlier this week there was no data available within the IceTV Guide for Channel Nine or the regional affiliate channels. This problem was quickly rectified and you should now see data within your IceTV Guide. You may see some “N/A” notifications appearing from time to time in our IceTV Guide for time slots in relation to shows which we are unable to provide information.  IceTV will endeavour to update these notifications with show details as soon as possible throughout the week.

We suggest that for the coming weeks, you update the IceTV Guide regularly as we look to replace the guide data for Channel Nine and regional affiliates with fresh listings on a more regular basis.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause our customers and we will look to rectifying the situation as quickly as possible.

Regards,
IceTV
General Manager
IceTV Pty
1300 654 803

davomate

Is Melbourne classed as a Region Affiliate? Are only Sydney users getting any Channel Nine data?