NINE ICE EPG data not for 7 days anymore

Started by Vortical, June 21, 2008, 04:06:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vortical

I've just noticed we only have Ice EPG Data for Nine Services up until next wednesday whereas other channels have the full EPG.

The same seems to occur on the Ice Interactive Online Guide.

Is everyone else seeing the same?

chrisb

Yeah, my ice interactive is the same for Nine in Perth.

csutak40

Quote from: Vortical on June 21, 2008, 04:06:24 PM
I've just noticed we only have Ice EPG Data for Nine Services up until next wednesday whereas other channels have the full EPG.

The same seems to occur on the Ice Interactive Online Guide.

Is everyone else seeing the same?

Yes, the same in Melbourne.  I presume it has something to do with IceTVs war with Nine, but it would be nice to be informed.  :P
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Paul55

Likewise for Brisbane.
Topfield 5000MP.
It would be nice to get some confirmation or otherwise from IceTV about this ??? ???

bodogbodog

I just checked my guide here in Sydney and Channel None still has data right through to Friday, there are some TBA areas but they look like times when they'll be screening the tennis. Normal programming is showing up
Beyonwiz V2: 4 HDTV Tuners, 16gb SD + unRaid 10TB NAS + IceTV Skippa (for old times sake - make me an offer and it's yours!)
Beyonwiz V2: 2 HDTV Tuners - spare

Matt at IceTV

We are currently experiencing technical difficulties in producing the IceTV schedule for Channel Nine. It is hoped that we can overcome these issues internally over the coming days and our coverage of Channel Nine's broadcast will be back to normal shortly after.

We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause some of our users. Rest assured, we will provide a deteiled explanation behind what is causing these problems as soon as we can.

Thank you for your patience in advance.

Cheers,

MattK
IceTV
General Manager
IceTV Pty
1300 654 803

mtb

Quote from: mattk on June 22, 2008, 05:30:33 PM
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties in producing the IceTV schedule for Channel Nine. It is hoped that we can overcome these issues internally over the coming days and our coverage of Channel Nine's broadcast will be back to normal shortly after.
Good to hear that all is not lost yet, not that we'd actually miss anything just now - nothing worth watching on Nein at the moment anyway, just the occasional movie.
Beyonwiz DP-P2, Epson EH-TW5500, Pioneer VSXLX52 & BDP-320, Screen Technics 100” screen, WD Live TV x2, 6Tb NAS (Linux)
Beyonwiz DP-S1, VIERA TH-42PA60A
HTC Desire (rooted) Froyo
Topfield 5000MP

martymonster

My guide for next Sunday only shows SBS and ABC1, Ten HD, Nine HD and Seven HD are all missing for next Sunday.
Not even a TBA, just completely missing.
Rockwiz for next Saturday is NOT marked as Queued series recording yet.

tonymy01

Series recording is 5days in advance, so be patient for just one more day, and I tend to find EPG is typically 6-7days ahead only, I guess it depends on the time of day you download and the time of day ICE upload a bit also.
Regards
Tony

Beyonwiz DP-S1 & Topfield 5K (using PerlTGD to upload ICE EPG/timers for the 5K, normal ICE interactive for the Wiz).

martymonster

Quote from: tonymy01 on June 23, 2008, 04:24:31 PM
Series recording is 5days in advance, so be patient for just one more day, and I tend to find EPG is typically 6-7days ahead only, I guess it depends on the time of day you download and the time of day ICE upload a bit also.
Thanks

csutak40

I run TED and since I ran it this afternoon, I have no listing for Channel 9 programs at all.  Yet, the Widget still has them.  Not sure if this is an Ice problem, or a TED problem.  Can someone else please shed some light?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

csutak40