Started by hcornea, May 03, 2008, 06:36:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcornea

I cannot find the solution to this ....

My Vista Media Centre will no longer sync with IWatchThis / Remote

I have

Re-setup Guide Listings, New Channel Search
Re - assigned the Guide Listings to the Channels in VMC
Stopped IceInteractive Client, Cleared "Tasks" Cache Folder, Rebooted, Restarted Client
Upgraded to the 2.00.18 beta client (was happening with  ....17 version already)

Test Connection to Server OK
Guide Update OK

The error log lists a number of errors, in particular unable to match ABC Digital 2 (22) to VMC guide - which is perplexing b/c the channel is assigned to the ICE guide listing and is channel 22.

I am in Melbourne, and for some reason "ABC HDTV" is listed as simply "ABC" this week.

I have a copy of the log file, and would be happy to PM my account details.

Any other ideas??!!

hcornea

Just to add to the confusion,

the Shows queued locally now seem to get added to the Interactive Website, but not the other way round.

ie the shows I queue from the Website stay queued, but don't go onto the VMC.

Anybody?

hcornea

Firstly, may I say that the "support" on the Support forum is decidedly silent on this particular thread....

I have been working through this (basically by reinstalling everything), and re-setting up the channels etc.
I can now get IWatchThis to queue shows on my Media Centre (although this seems to have happened in the last day or so, somewhat spontaneously)

The IceTV interactive client STILL logs errors saying that it can't find a corresponding channel for ABC2 Digital (22).

The guide listings are matched to 22 and appear as normal in Media Centre .... so what is wrong??

If it is a systemic problem ... please let me know so I can stop wasting time on this end.