ONE Digital
  ONE HD
  SBS
  SBS 2
  SBS HD
  Seven
  Seven HD
  Ten
but when I go to channel mapping after re-downloading the EPG, "ABC HDTV" doesn't appear for me to map to the webscheduler channel.  Latest webscheduler v6.

Any ideas ?

freewuns

Hi chopper,

I think I may have had the same problem as you but mine was with Ch7 after loading the new V6.0 web scheduler.

In your channel mapping page you will have one of two looks......

1.   Everything looks normal or
2.   There is the triangle exclamation mark against your ABC HDTV mapping.

Either way just delete the mapping for the problem channel and then re-map. May work for you as it did for me!

I thought it was the new v6.0 (still think it is) install as when I installed for the first time ABC2 was missing with an exclamation mark in the mapping. So reloaded my C drive from ghost image to old software revision of web scheduler and then installed v6.0 again. This time Ch7 was missing and no exclamation marks. So I just deleted the channel 7 map and re-did it with same info and now all is good.

Good luck!

chopper

Thanks anyway, it's a fresh install etc ... and the ABC HDTV doesn't show up in the list from ICE inside WebScheduler to even map, even though it's ticked on their website.

freewuns

You may want to talk to Ice about that as I dont have Imparja selected anywhere on the Ice service but Scheduler downloads it anyway. I just ignore it as it isnt causing a problem so yours maybe more related to Ice just not sending the info as its a problem there end!

Hope that made sense!?

chopper

lizzyjakers

So the possible problem is from the latest webscheduler v6. So, it is a better idea on not getting this version yet.