IceTV file viewer/editor for Topfield 7000s

Started by Trev, February 08, 2008, 11:23:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trev

IceTV file viewer/editor

If you are using IceTV on a TF7000HDPVRt and do not like the holes in the guide which causes a messy guide to appear through the Toppy, I have put together a IceTV file viewer/editor that can fill in the gaps of the missing bits with "n/a".

You can find this freeware here: http://blis.kicks-ass.net/icetvtool.htm

Basically you import a IceTV file into its database, apply a gap fill &/or overlay function and then export to a updated epg file.

I am making it available as it works well for me, so I thought someone else might benefit from the work put in.

The app is fairly new, no help files, I do not promise support and I am not wanting to prosper from it, but most owners of Toppies should have what it takes to work it out. ;)

enjoy

Trev
Trev
===========
TF7000HDPVRt

Daniel Hall at IceTV

If you are talking about the gaps on the HD channels, then you could always use the "Copy SD to HD" option from the "My Account" section of the IceTV website and there will no longer be any gaps as any gaps will be filled in with information from the SD channel.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Trev

Thanks Daniel,

however Win HD for example (in my region at least) plays a Demo Track for most of the time, but still inserts HD shows at various intervals, so the copy function, which would work well for ABC HD, is no dice for Ten & Win HD.

My tool also includes a copy function (I called it "overlay"), however at the moment it must be configured manually in the attached database, not via the tool as yet.

cheers

Trev
Trev
===========
TF7000HDPVRt