Britain's Got Talent

Started by Gregh, April 21, 2022, 03:29:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gregh

Britain's Got Talent is a new series not 2020.  Showing wrong year and repeat episodes 

Tiphanee

Hi Gregh -

Many thanks for your message. This has now been corrected and should show on the guide in a few minutes.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

Gregh

You guys have done it again. Missed this weeks episode because it is labelled 2020 instead of this year.  Next week is the same.  You do the same with Home and Away with last years series.  My mother is very pissed off.  Someone seems to be cutting and pasting from old seasons.  Please fix this up.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: Gregh on May 13, 2022, 11:32:47 AMYou guys have done it again. Missed this weeks episode because it is labelled 2020 instead of this year.  Next week is the same.  You do the same with Home and Away with last years series.  My mother is very pissed off.  Someone seems to be cutting and pasting from old seasons.  Please fix this up.

Having a look back and it's all good and nothing was missed as there was no airing this week, instead the second leaders debate was aired in that timeslot.

We have also made a small change in the system to ensure that new airings of Britain's Got Talent do not start out being shown as the 2020 season in the future.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Gregh

Thankyou and my apologies you are right about this week. Please fix Home and Away for my mother.  She's driving me insane.  Same issue

paullings

Tomorrow nights episode is still showing as a repeat.

Lisa

Hi paullings,

thankyou for your email. Britain's Got Talent is now corrected for tomorrow night and we are investigating the wayward R  flag.

cheers,  Lisa
IceTV Guide Team