Motorsport: Motorcycles - World Superbike Championships

Started by aeb001, April 29, 2022, 12:44:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Motorsport: Motorcycles - World Superbike Championships - '2022, Dutch Round' - SBS HD, 2:55pm, Sat, 30 Apr 2022, 55 minutes < this was only raced last weekend so I dont beleive it has aired yet. SBS has both aragon 2pm & this airing marked as premieres but i'm pretty sure the aragon round aired the other week.
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

GaiO IceTV

Hi Adrian,
Our database is agreeing with SBS regarding the Aragon round.  We have no previous airings showing, so  erring on the safe side we'll leave both as new.
Cheers Gai

aeb001

I've just realised why it wasnt recording. A new series has been created with a new name.

Motorsport: Motorcycles - World Superbike Championships < NEW name (drop "Motorcycles - " as it makes it too long)

Motorsport: Superbike World Championship < Old name

Aragon would have aired under the old name which is why you cant see it.

Also, many ppl will miss it if you dont rename Motorsport: Superbike World Championship because thats where we all have our series recordings.
Adrian

aeb001

Adrian

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Adrian,

The series currently titled 'Motorsport: Motorcycles - World Superbike Championships' is the series we have since the beginning of it airing, the newer 'Motorsport: Superbike World Championship' was incorrectly used for last years races and will be removed from our system. All episode information will be transferred across to keep history.

We will investigate changing the name of 'Motorsport: Motorcycles - World Superbike Championships' in the coming week.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

aeb001

daniel,

anyone (like me) who was using last years one would have missed out on todays recordings.

Adrian
Adrian

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Adrian,

I don't know about the overlap, but there are 8 series recordings for the incorrectly named series from last year, and 120 series recordings for the what should have been the correct series last year. So keeping the 'correct' series is easily the lesser of two evils.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

aeb001

i wasnt asking you to delete anything. Just the incorrect one those ppl missed out on these new episodes because they had the wrong series like i did. I was able to add the correct one in time but thats 7 people that missed out. Was simply suggesting that [prior to 2pm yesterday the incorrect series ppls recordings got edited in the back end to the correct series so they didnt miss out
Adrian