Main Menu

The Rookie

Started by aeb001, February 20, 2022, 12:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aeb001

Movie: The Rookie - 7HD, 9:00pm, Tue, 22 Feb 2022, 60 minutes - REPEAT < The Rookie Life And Death - Season 4, Episode 1 - PREMIERE
then
Tue 22 February - 10:00-11:00pm - The Rookie - Five Minutes - Season 4, Episode 2 - PREMIER

add to new shows too
Adrian
Windows 7 Media Centre PC
Early days user of IceTV since it's inception in 2005

Tiphanee

Hi Adrian -

This has now been fixed.

Cheers,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

aeb001

its happened again this week
Adrian

aeb001

Adrian

aeb001

@tiphanee its now happened for a 3rd week running
Adrian

aeb001

8:40 PM - A.C.H.
When a new designer drug hits LA streets, Officer Nolan and the team have a Halloween they won't soon forget. Back at home, Lucy questions whether her apartment building might be haunted.

9:40 PM - Poetic Justice
Officer Nolan and the team are on a hunt to retrieve a buried stash of gold before any treasure seekers get hurt. Meanwhile, Bradford is tasked with encouraging the oldest cop at the station to retire.
Adrian

Garyvx

I'm still having issues with "Movie: The Rookie" showing on my HTPC (WIN7).
I've deleted the timer and re added it in ICETV but it still shows as "Movie: The Rookie" where as on the ICETV web site it looks OK.

Regards Gary

aeb001

@Tiffany On my app & web it shows the show but on my device it shows MOVIE: The rookie. Even when i click send all recordings from the web it doesnt updated the epg with the correct name. This is one for Daniel Hall.
Adrian

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Hi Adrian and Gary,

It looks like there is something a little wonky in the Media Center database (our test system is seeing the same thing), the current guide data is correct that is being downloaded but even a full refresh doesn't fix the Media Center cached guide data.

The only thing we can recommend at the moment is either let it record as is (albeit listed wrong), or perform a MediaCenterRecoveryTask and re-setup Media Center to fully force it to download fresh guide data. The steps for this can be found at https://support.icetv.com.au/hc/en-us/articles/227078487-How-do-I-clear-out-all-settings-in-the-Media-Center-and-go-back-to-defaults-
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

aeb001

Dan,

as an FYI for you & the team. This happenes any time the guide details (not the show but just a name etc) is changed the guide doesnt actually update but the show still records as the originally sent out guide (i.e time slot / recording time dont change). So for you guys its as if the EPG isnt updating on devices. You'd need to check this with someone who has a diferent device who also records the rookie to be sure.

Last week lisa / tiffany updated the show name prior to the EPG going out (i.e 7days vs 5 days) so it was updated in that 2 days buffer that you have & at my end the EPG / show recorded under the correct title. The week before & this week the epg was updated inside the 5 days & therefore the EPG didnt update nor did the recording.  hopefully that helps you spot something?

Adrian
Adrian

aeb001

Daniel,

The movie thing happened again with this weeks episode. On the device it was called "Movie: The Rookie" like it was back in February. It got corrected at some time before the airing because in the app & on the web it was correct but once its sent to the device the changes dont correct the device.

Adrian
Adrian

Garyvx

Hi Daniel
I can confirm it happened to me as well on my WIN7 MCE.

Regards Gary