Agent Hamilton

Started by Carljh, December 15, 2020, 01:06:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carljh

I have a series recording for Agent Hamilton and this didn't record last night and wasn't even in the guide. It was definitely broadcast last night.

GaiO IceTV

Hi Carl
Just checking this one and it was scheduled last night at 11.05 pm but incorrectly marked as a repeat.  Unfortunately, it does not seem to be repeated this week as next scheduled show is episode 3 on 21st.  Sincere apologies for this error.
Regards Gai

IanL-S

I am sure the episode will be available on SBS on Demand - sure I saw an add for the program while watching Departure last night. For me using SBS on Demand is painless, have 100/40 cable connection with unlimited downloads.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Carljh

Thanks, GaiO & IanL-S.  Won't be a problem watching on catch-up, just pointing out the error so hopefully it won't happen again. I never watch live TV and record all my shows so I can fast-forward the ads, can't do that on SBS on Demand.  As a longtime user of IceTV, this is the first time I have had to report an error for a very long time, keep up the good work.

Regards,

Carl

GaiO IceTV

Many thanks for your kind words Carl and we will certainly be double checking future episodes!
Kind regards Gai

prl

Hi Gai. Is Series 1 of Hamilton a repeat? We watched the start of episode 1, and we'd definitely seen it, though we might have watched it before on SBS OnDemand.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

GaiO IceTV

Hi PRL,
Thanks for your note. I've had a closer look at Agent Hamilton and checked with Dan and we do have previous air dates for the eps currently scheduled on SBS, so in fact these should be marked as repeats even though SBS have as new shows.  it looks like they aired back in August 2020.
Many thanks Gai

prl

Thanks, Gai. Though it might be inconvenient for people recording it as first run if the repeat flagging changes now.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Hi, Gai. I see that Agent Hamilton is still being marked as first run. Is that intentional?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

GaiO IceTV

Hi PRL,
Yes, I have intentionally left Agent Hamilton as a first run as the series has about nine episodes and our database is only showing about six being actually aired (and these are not all in order) so to avoid confusion we'll leave them as first runs.

Cheers Gai

prl

OK, thanks Gai. I thought that might be the case.

I'm fairly sure the series did run in full, but I'm not absolutely certain.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use