To Gats-be or not to be...

Started by prl, December 02, 2017, 06:14:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

This weekend's recommendations included a repeat of The Great Gatsby (dir: Baz Lurhmann), but when I went to record it from the app, it seemed to go OK until I synched the app, and then it disappeared from the screen.

It turns out that for the ACT, the app guide is showing The Great Gatsby tonight (Sat 2 Dec) 21:25-00:05 on 9Gem, but also The Reluctant Professor 21:10-23:25 on the same channel. Clever programming if they can do that one :)

The Web guide just shows The Reluctant Professor 21:10-23:25 on 9Gem. The yourtv.com.au guide shows the same.

It looks like an update to the app might have gone a bit haywire?

Late programming change that didn't quite do it right in the app guide?
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Tiphanee

Hi there prl -

Yes, it was a late change to the guide which I was quite annoyed about as I had highlighted it in the newsletter ;)  I'll delete from the back end of the software I use to create the newsletter and see if that corrects the app.

Have a lovely evening,

Tiphanee
Regards,

Tiphanee
IceTV Guide Team Leader

prl

Thanks, Tiphanee. No problem, I sorted it out in the end :)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Quote from: Tiphanee on December 02, 2017, 06:38:44 PM
...  I'll delete from the back end of the software I use to create the newsletter and see if that corrects the app. ...

When I checked later in the evening (about 23:00, during the scheduled time for Great Gatsby in the app EPG), the app EPG was showing Great Gatsby highlighted as "currently showing", even after a re-sync, so it appears that it didn't fix up my app, at least.

But thanks for trying.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use