Main Menu

New shows

Started by Daniel Hall at IceTV, June 22, 2010, 03:32:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raymondjpg

I see that SBS On Demand is offering another complete Scandi series, Blue Eyes (Blå Ögon), which is more a political thriller along the lines of Borgen, perhaps a little more Noir. The offering is made as a "Web Exclusive" so in this case there doesn't appear to be any prospect of TV broadcasting, at least not for now.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

I just saw an ad on SBS for the start of series 3 of Fargo, starting 20:30 17 May SBS/SBS HD. Confirmed in the SBS online guide.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Alison

Hi Prl,

That is correct series 3 of Fargo starts on the 17th of May. Repeats of series 2 are playing until then, if anyone needs a refresher or to catch up!
IceTV Guide Team

prl

According to the Canberra Times TV guide, Handmaid's Tale starts on 6 July on SBS.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

vader1111

Quote from: prl on May 08, 2017, 11:14:23 AM
According to the Canberra Times TV guide, Handmaid's Tale starts on 6 July on SBS.
You might want to read that a bit more closely.

Handmaid's Tale will be available on SBS on Demand from 6th July.  They're not actually broadcasting it.

prl

You're quite right. :(
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Seven (or at least Prime CAnberra) has started advertising a new series of Wanted. No start date, though.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

IanL-S

Quote from: prl on May 22, 2017, 05:13:35 PM
Seven (or at least Prime CAnberra) has started advertising a new series of Wanted. No start date, though.

It is also being advertised by 7Melbourne.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

Starting on ABC 19:20 Fri 16 Jun, following Unforgotten (replacing the just-concluded series of Silent Witness).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

MD

Hi prl,  it is in "Coming Soon" and has been for a few days?

prl

I didn't see it there. I just saw the promo on ABC.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

csutak40

The "What's on this weekend" email says:

SBS has scheduled Michael Moore's must-see interviews of Vladimir Putin

I am presuming you meant to say Oliver Stone?  Or is there another?
Cheers,
Judy
Last Update Dec 9 2020; Beyonwiz V2, T2,

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: csutak40 on June 16, 2017, 01:28:42 PM
The "What's on this weekend" email says:

SBS has scheduled Michael Moore's must-see interviews of Vladimir Putin

I am presuming you meant to say Oliver Stone?  Or is there another?

Ahh yep, the intro looks to incorrectly credit this to Michael Moore, but the show details and the details in the guide correctly list this as Oliver Stone.

Sorry for the confusion.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

raymondjpg

I have just noticed, on refreshing the My Week page in the web browser for the first time in a couple of days, that the listing for Orphan Black scheduled for 8.30 pm Sunday on Viceland switched from "Repeat" to New Show. On further inspection I found that this Sunday's episode is the second in the latest and final 5th series of the show. Does this mean that IceTV missed flagging the first episode of this show as a New Series?
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

prl

Quote from: raymondjpg on June 17, 2017, 10:03:10 AM
... Does this mean that IceTV missed flagging the first episode of this show as a New Series?

I don't think so, at least not for the ACT. We recorded (and have watched) Orphan Black "The Few Who Dare" S5E1.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use