Support Form

Started by grahford, March 04, 2016, 04:37:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grahford

Does the support form from the homepage still work?

I submitted a support request a few days ago and haven't heard back?

Dave at IceTV

Hi grahford,

We hadn't got to your support request from Wednesday yet due to the extra volume of support requests resulting from the new channels coming online over the last 5 days.

The new channel settings are in your account now and have been for a while. Your account had each of them disabled, plus a couple of extra incorrect channels were enabled. I've fixed the channel settings for you.

You might need to reboot the Topfield to get it to update the guide and channel list. If that doesn't get the guide for those channels or you need to update the channels on the Topfield see the following:
http://support.icetv.com.au/entries/22468327
cheers

Dave
Customer Service

grahford

Yep, it's all working now.  I had actually disabled those channels myself because I was trying to map them to something close before I gave up and disabled icetv for the short term. 

Because you'll have to trust me when I say that on Tuesday when I submitted the help request, they really, truly were not there.  For example, there was no WinHD on that page, and the GEM had no LCNs that came close to what it should have been. 

I'm confused as to how the channels could have been there for some time as they only just launched here in the last week according to our local paper?  Which is what prompted me to retune.  I assumed that's what the problem was, they were too new.

But it's all fixed now.  So thanks for jumping into my account and fixing them all up.  I've reenabled ICETV on the PVR at it's all going again.

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Yeah, unfortunately because of the nature of the change we couldn't start updating our system until after the new channels came online.

Then it took a couple of days to get all regions up to date.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Dave at IceTV

Quote from: grahford on March 04, 2016, 07:52:38 PM
Because you'll have to trust me when I say that on Tuesday when I submitted the help request, they really, truly were not there. 

I'm confused as to how the channels could have been there for some time as they only just launched here in the last week according to our local paper?

Sorry for the misunderstanding. By "a while" I meant a few of days. Because I wasn't sure exactly when your particular region's channels were added to our system I could not give a specific day.

Good to hear it's working for you now.
cheers

Dave
Customer Service