Android app Recommendations - an update at last, but still some problems

Started by prl, February 02, 2016, 07:03:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

I saw I got an update to Recommendations on my Android app today (thanks!), but:

• All the image links for the programs with a start day are broken. All the image links for "Coming Soon" programs are OK.
  • Angel from Hell is listed as Coming Soon, even though it starts tonight (Tues Feb 8 )
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

prl

Curiouser and curioser. The Coming Soon entry for Angel from Hell has been removed from my Android app Recommendations.  :)

The broken image links in all Recommendations for shows starting this week have been removed too, but by the rather drastic method of completely removing all Recommendations for this week's shows.  :o
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

This weekend's Recommendations loaded OK on Friday. They actually changed on Thursday, and had one Friday show still showing with a broken image link, but that show disappeared from the Recommendations on Friday.

Today, all the weekend Recommendations (but not the Coming Soon ones) have broken image links.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

This weekend's Android app Recommendations are looking pretty good, only spoilt by a broken image link for Life of Brian
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

prl

This week's weekdays update to Recommendations has arrived on my Android phone, and it all looks good. The broken image link from the previous weekend update (Life of Brian) is still there, though.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use