No data 9HD And 9Life

Started by zoszos68, November 26, 2015, 05:19:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

zoszos68

I have scanned my pvr (Skippa)and there is no epg data for 9HD and 9Life.
I know you may not do an epg for 9Life but I assume 9HD will have epg data.

I know 9Hd epg data is the same as 9sd but on the Skippa there is no way to change the epg source.
I have made sure in my account that all the Nine channels are selected.

The SBS Food channel has epg data so I assume the Skippa should be ok to get 9HD data and maybe 9Life.

All these changes Nine is doing is good but making sure my programmes record is something I will have to keep an eye on.
Also Foxtel still has no guide for 9HD either yet and 9Life is locked but still shows the channel ok.

Kevin

hoadie

It looks to me that they still have GEM mapped to channel 90 - I have this issue on both my Skippa and Humax.

IanL-S

They need to confirm the specifications of the updated transmission before they could do the  remapping. I suspect Daniel is working on it now. They probably want to do it for all regions at same time to avoid confusion.

If you are in Melbourne you can blame my sleeping in ... I promised to check the setting for Daniel first thing (after breakfast of course).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

John

Hi Guys the data for all of the new channels is in place and will be available as soon as the mappings are confirmed.

jmac

hoadie

Thanks John for the update.

Any idea when this will happen, and do we need to do anything on our PVRs?

Paul55

Quote from: hoadie on November 26, 2015, 09:23:11 AM
Thanks John for the update.

Any idea when this will happen, and do we need to do anything on our PVRs?

I suspect this will depend on which PVR/PVRs you have and if you are running TAPs on TMS Toppies.

I've been keeping an eye on the My Account/Guide Settings page of the IceTV website waiting for the new channels to appear there as being available for sending to recorder - will I need to adjust this or will it happen automatically and left to me to 'fine tune' later?

zoszos68

Thanks John oh and Ian I am in Melbourne.

Foxtel surprised me with all of Nines channels working but 9Life is showing as locked still but still has a guide but no logo and can view it and 9HD has no logo either.
Also the Food network is not on Foxtel as they decide what fta channels i can see via the fta tuner.
So much for fta tuners and choice.

Kevin

Edit I just checked my account settings and Nine is still on the old settings (9 and 91 which are staying the same anyway) but the Nine guide has never shown on 91 on my Skippa.
Also the same for the second Go and Gem they never have had a guide either.

Paul55

Quote from: zoszos68 on November 26, 2015, 10:05:41 AM
Foxtel surprised me with all of Nines channels working but 9Life is showing as locked still but still has a guide but no logo and can view it and 9HD has no logo either.

My Foxtel (IQ3 on satellite) is showing and working for all Nine network channels - including correct new logos.

IanL-S

Is there any confirmation that Life will have EPG data via IceTV or is it still an infotainment channel and thus excluded.

I suspect one reason why SBS Food Network is included is that SBS provide the EPG data (as does ABC).

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
Synology NAS

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: IanL-S on November 26, 2015, 11:19:36 AM
Is there any confirmation that Life will have EPG data via IceTV or is it still an infotainment channel and thus excluded.

I suspect one reason why SBS Food Network is included is that SBS provide the EPG data (as does ABC).

Ian

Hi Ian,

From what we can see 9Life is not a datacasting channel and will be supported, in fact the guide data is going in now and should be available in a couple of hours.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

IanL-S

Thanks for the update John

Ian
Synology NAS

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

Paul55

Quote from: Paul55 on November 26, 2015, 10:05:14 AM
I've been keeping an eye on the My Account/Guide Settings page of the IceTV website waiting for the new channels to appear as being available for sending to recorder - will I need to adjust this or will it happen automatically and left to me to 'fine tune' later?

Any update on this?

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: Paul55 on November 26, 2015, 11:58:56 AM
Quote from: Paul55 on November 26, 2015, 10:05:14 AM
I've been keeping an eye on the My Account/Guide Settings page of the IceTV website waiting for the new channels to appear as being available for sending to recorder - will I need to adjust this or will it happen automatically and left to me to 'fine tune' later?

Any update on this?

Hi Paul,

The new channels will show up shortly under the My Account page, with the default settings they will come down automatically in the next guide update after they are enabled. If you would prefer to set a specific channel (i.e. force recordings to happen on channel 90 instead of 9 for the 9 SD channel) then that will need to be adjusted on that page later.
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.

IanL-S

Quote from: Daniel Hall at IceTV on November 26, 2015, 11:44:33 AM
Quote from: IanL-S on November 26, 2015, 11:43:53 AM
Thanks for the update John

Ian

Hehe.

Should have my specs on when I do this ... or just a lack of a real cup of coffee so far today.

Ian
Synology NAS