Programs not recorded - SBS HD Fargo 17-11-15

Started by IanL-S, November 17, 2015, 02:12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

None of the devices on which I have series recording set for Fargo (2 x TF7100HDPVRt Plus and SKIPPA) recorded Fargo last night. It was definetly in the EPG earlier in the day, but no recording. Fortunately my TRF-2470 (which does not support IceTV) recorded the program.

Is this just something that happened to me or was it a general issue?

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

simoncasey

Quote from: IanL-S on November 17, 2015, 02:12:16 PM
None of the devices on which I have series recording set for Fargo (2 x TF7100HDPVRt Plus and SKIPPA) recorded Fargo last night. It was definetly in the EPG earlier in the day, but no recording. Fortunately my TRF-2470 (which does not support IceTV) recorded the program.

Ian

Based on your other post, I think you are in Melbourne. I up until a short time ago I had no sbshd epg and there was no sbshd epg on the iPhone app until Sunday except for 1 or 2 shows a day. I think there was a huge gap in sbshd for Mwlbourne that has only just been fixed.

JPP

Quote from: IanL-S on November 17, 2015, 02:12:16 PM

Ian
Isn't Fargo shown on Wednesday night when recording a First series? Or had you set up recording Repeats?
Phil.
Beyonwiz T2, DVDO Duo Video Processor

IanL-S

I suspect I had deleted the recordings from the Toppys as they were repeat showing. Another one of those increasingly frequent seniors moments :-[ :'(.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help