IceTV recording everything

Started by longreach, May 31, 2015, 03:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

longreach

I noticed yesterday when looking at the guide in my Humax that IceTV was trying to record every show and had scheduled every show in the guide over the coming days. Needless to say there were a lot of yellow triangles and my hard drive is filling up quick,  a couple of times now I have had to delete everything I don't want to clear it out.

I've tried re-sending the recordings and deleting any keywords without any luck. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Edit: Just to add, it started doing this after I added the keyword "TT" in preparation for the upcoming Isle of Man races. However even after I removed this, and all other keywords, IceTV is still scheduling all programs. I did a re-send after clearing it but no luck. My email inbox is also filling up with failed timer notifications  :). I've attached a screen of some of today's guide in IceTV as an example. The Humax will be busy!

Thanks

Longreach

Humax HDR 7500T

Leon K

Hey Longreach,

Could you please pm me your IceTV username so I can take a look..

longreach

longreach

I ended up deleting my device and re-adding it, this appears to have cleared the scheduled recordings. Fingers crossed.

Longreach

Leon K

Hey longreach,

Great to hear - yep deleting your device and then creating it again will clear out all the Series / Keywords in your account which will in turn remove all the discovered shows in My Week, and remove their timers from the system.