Problems with website etc?

Started by TT33, May 19, 2015, 12:02:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IanL-S

Quote from: Vortical on May 27, 2015, 02:41:29 PM
Mine is still stuffed and no reply back from ice support yet either.

Well, as Vortical has a 2460 clearly some Toppys are having problems and others are not when it comes to the MyWeek informtion and downloaing of timers.

Ian
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

Dave

Guys/Gals,
I just checked and the few recordings which were missing post the resolution yesterday have now appeared and have been sent to my recorder.
Check again if you still have missing recording.
So far, I have done nothing to my recorder or the scheduled recordings as per IceTV's suggestion.
The fix has come from their end and looks to have resolved the issue.
I'm not saying that I'm happy with what's happened, but they appear to have addressed everything to get me back and running now.
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

Vortical

I spent a couple of hours very early this morning factory resetting both my 7100 and my 2460 and initiated the resend all recordings and have done nothing since other than set recordings on my 2460 manually for shows that are not appearing on the website and app my list section (just manually set timers for tonight only)

My list isn't empty but there is a lot of shows missing that when searching in the epg have grey series record next to them and I know they are not repeats and should be recorded.

I seriously don't have time to check this and don't get home from work before these timers start firing off.

How about some answers ice reps.

futzle

Quote from: Dave on May 27, 2015, 02:54:24 PM
Check again if you still have missing recording.

Still nothing but wall-to-wall grey doughnuts from now till Sunday.

The @icetv Twitter account has acknowledged my tweet so I know they know that the problem still plagues some of us.

Dave

Quote from: futzle on May 27, 2015, 03:41:03 PM
Still nothing but wall-to-wall grey doughnuts from now till Sunday.
Futzle,
Did you try resetting your devise or sending the recordings manually or anything?
They asked us to not touch anything.
Dave.
Antec NSK2480B Case & PSU, Asus M4A785TD-M-EVO motherboard, AMD Phenom II 965 3.40Ghz quad core CPU, 4Gb RAM, Hauppauge HVR2200 Dual Tuner, 1Tb and 500Gb WD HDDs, Windows 10 running NextPVR

futzle

Quote from: Dave on May 27, 2015, 03:44:44 PM
Did you try resetting your devise or sending the recordings manually or anything?

I haven't touched the actual PVR.  The only interaction I've had with my account is to press "re-send recordings" from the web interface, some time after last night's "all's well" email, following the troubleshooting page they included in the email.  No manual scheduling of individual shows of any kind.

I've given IceTV a list of shows I expect to record tonight and I'm leaving them to do forensic analysis on why their fix hasn't worked for me.  The less interference from me the better.

Edit 4:47 pm: Red doughnuts have appeared.  No word from support on what they did, so I can't speak for whether this was a general fix or specific to me.

Dave

Yeah Futzel.
I didn't touch anything even resending an individual show or resending everything. I also informed them of one show for tonight which my wife will kill me if we miss it.
As I hoped, I can now see it, and another 3 shows which were missing, have now been scheduled.
So all I did was whine and complain.  Well really, I just left multiple voice messages, emails and any other mechanism to communicate with them.
Dave.

IanL-S

Just did my evening check of timers on my 4 IceTV enabled Toppys. There was at least one timer missing on each.

There were two instances of Madam Secretary and Law + Order SVU not scheduled (domestic harmony at risk here), plus 2 instances of TopGear. On on 2400 most of the timers that should have been scheduled for Thursday were missing; on the other there were several missing. (In some cases the missing timers may be due to the Toppy firmware bug when commencement timer of consecutive timers on same LCN are updated. However, in several cases no consecutive timers involved.) Subsequent checking disclosed that most of the missing timers were not listed as 'activated' on MyWeek.

So, there still seems to be issues out there.

Ian

PS One 2400, the one with most missing timers, is behaving erratically - it may be on its last legs. It is 5 years old and has had a hard life. Keeps on deciding not to respond to the RCU and other naughtinesses.
IceTV: IceBox + BYOB IceBox + 2xTRF-2400 + 2xTF7100HDPVRtPlus + SKIPPA [RIP] + T2 + U4 + V2
No IceTV: a few Toppys and T2
Synology NAS
Check out the oztoppy wiki and oztoppy Forum for Toppy help

prl

Sometime later in the afternoon the timers on my Beyonwiz T3 seem to have come through. It looks like I now have the full complement of recordings set on all three Beyonwizes: DP-Lite, DP-P2 and T3.

So thanks for sorting it.

I hope that's the end of it, though. We're going to be way for a few days...
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Paul55

Quote from: prl on May 27, 2015, 05:26:40 PM

You must be dreading next Tuesday.......

digmans

Everything is back to normal for my Beyonwiz T3...for the time being...

I used the "do nothing" approach today.  Everything has come back into "My Week", and the timers are all present and correct on the T3.

prl

Quote from: Paul55 on May 27, 2015, 05:43:37 PM
Quote from: prl on May 27, 2015, 05:26:40 PM

You must be dreading next Tuesday.......
Hmmm... Next Tuesday. Orphan Black 'Community of Dreadful Fear and Hate' and Wallander 'Saknaden' (IceTV: 'The Loss'; Google Translate 'The Missing').

What could possibly go wrong?  ;D
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

raymondjpg

Quote from: prl on May 27, 2015, 06:20:46 PM
Hmmm... Next Tuesday. Orphan Black 'Community of Dreadful Fear and Hate' and Wallander 'Saknaden' (IceTV: 'The Loss'; Google Translate 'The Missing').

What could possibly go wrong?  ;D

I wouldn't want to be Mr Murphy.
Beyonwiz T2, Beyonwiz U4, IceBox BYO with Hauppauge WinTV-dualHD (x2), Hauppauge WinTV-quadHD

Flyeroz

Yep same here, missed two recordings today, one was also missing from "Reservations" list.
Now I have one show appear in my "Reservations" on just one day of the week & one on an another day instead of 5 days a week.
Also received  "Service Impact Notification" yesterday - sending that info after a week of issues was a total waste of time. How about notifying us when the problems are in progress, especially since the first posts in this thread were made on May 19.
Do you have any idea when the issues will be definitely resolved?

Vortical

Quote from: Flyeroz on May 27, 2015, 08:14:08 PM
Yep same here, missed two recordings today, one was also missing from "Reservations" list.
Now I have one show appear in my "Reservations" on just one day of the week & one on an another day instead of 5 days a week.
Also received  "Service Impact Notification" yesterday - sending that info after a week of issues was a total waste of time. How about notifying us when the problems are in progress, especially since the first posts in this thread were made on May 19.
Do you have any idea when the issues will be definitely resolved?
Well I got an absolutely useless response via email from Leon stating he'd resent my recordings and not much else. This was even after stating some of the shows that were missing and still don't appear on my pvr or under My Week section. In essence he did nothing from what I can see.

Given the response he doesn't seem to understand that there are shows completely missing from the My Week section.

I'm sick of explaining the issue and can't be bothered wasting any more of what little free time I have these days to resolve their stuff up.

This is time consuming trying to work out on a daily basis what's meant to be recorded and what's not with so many series recordings.