Setting up JRiver Media Centre 19

Started by Nigel Roden, August 02, 2014, 06:13:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nigel Roden

Hi guy
Been a loyal support of ICETV for many years now - just wondering in setting up icetv guide data for JRiver Media Centre 19, if you can direct me to where the utility webget.exe went too in your forums? I am clicking on it but it is returning a 'Failed - No file' message. COuld you please give guidance if I am able to use this, and if not, what the process may be in setting up for icetv in JRiver Media Centre may be. I have scanned all the JRiver forums, and it seems that the general consensus is a scapper and then direct JRiver to then load the data into its guide.
Cheers for any help or guidance in this!
Nigel

Daniel Hall at IceTV

Quote from: Nigel Roden on August 02, 2014, 06:13:00 PM
Hi guy
Been a loyal support of ICETV for many years now - just wondering in setting up icetv guide data for JRiver Media Centre 19, if you can direct me to where the utility webget.exe went too in your forums? I am clicking on it but it is returning a 'Failed - No file' message. COuld you please give guidance if I am able to use this, and if not, what the process may be in setting up for icetv in JRiver Media Centre may be. I have scanned all the JRiver forums, and it seems that the general consensus is a scapper and then direct JRiver to then load the data into its guide.
Cheers for any help or guidance in this!
Nigel

Hi Nigel,

Using webget would be the way to go for JRiver, especially if it can just read standard XMLTV files. All the links through our support section have now been updated so if you still have troubles please let us know which page you are trying to download webget from so we can have this link updated.

Generic details for downloading an XMLTV file can be found at http://support.icetv.com.au/entries/20205958-How-do-I-download-the-IceTV-XML-data-
Regards,

Daniel.
CTO.