Injustice Part 2 synopsis

Started by prl, June 12, 2013, 05:31:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prl

The IceTV synopsis for Injustice Part 2 (ABC1 20:30 Fri 15 Jun) says: "In Episode Two, Jane visits Alan's mother and learns that he was imprisoned for shooting another boy who was bullying him at school."

That actually happened towards the end of episode one. I know the ABC's synopsis of part 2 says the same thing, but they're wrong, too ;)
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

Madeleine IceGuide

Hmm, I'm not sure what we can do because that's the ABC's official synopsis. However, their longer description goes on to say ...

Will and Natalie find out that Lucy had a previous conviction for blackmail and also that she was making phone calls to Jameel Khan, a journalist investigating the Kestrel company's possible exploitation of its African locations. To the horror of his kindly sergeant, Taylor, Wenborn bullies a terrified Alan into revealing who provided him with the gun with which he shot his tormenter.

If that seems more accurate we can put it in. Hope it isn't a spoiler.

prl

Hi Madeleine.

As I originally posted, even though it's in the ABC's synopsis, it's still wrong :).

It's just the bit about Alan (the juvenile offender writing the novel) and what his crime was. It's definitely in episode 1 that Jane finds out from his mother why he was imprisoned. The other bit that you quoted wasn't in episode 1, and, as far as I can see, is an entirely different bit of bullying. Alan shot a bullying child in his school (the "tormentor" in your quote).
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use

Madeleine IceGuide

Okay, we've cut the beginning so that should be more accurate now.

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use