How to incorporate Beyonwiz and Humax PVRs

Started by RussChic, October 01, 2012, 07:38:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RussChic

I can not see any scheduled recordings on my Beyonwiz PVR after adding it to my friends icetv account, he has a Humax PVR. I have tried putting the Beyonwiz PVR first and have even tried adding a dummy recorder but nothing seems to work. Help please.

prl

Is the network configured properly on the Beyonwiz in SETUP>Network>Setting>LAN? If most of the IP addresses are shown as 000.000.000.000, then it's not set up.

Have you enabled IceTV in SETUP>Network>IceTV on the Beyonwiz? Have you set up your IceTV username and password in the IceTV Screen? Have you tested the username/password in the IceTV screen using Check User Info?

If you have done all the above, what do you see in the status window in the IceTV setup screen?

After a Beyonwiz starts up, it takes a minute or two between when it starts displaying its output and when it starts updating its IceTV data. Thereafter, it updates its IceTV data every 15 mins or so.
Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

RussChic

Problem solved, all the settings were correct except for select device. I had left in the old device and not the new.

prl

Peter
Beyonwiz T4 in-use
Beyonwiz T2, T3, T4, U4 & V2 for testing

RussChic